Friday 6 March 2009

Looking back at your preliminary task, what do you feel you have learnt in the progression from it to full product?

For the continuity task i learnt a great deal to help advance my project further

The main one was sticking to the 180 degree rule. In my continiuity Task, the camera stays on the one site throughout the whole scene, even the shot reverse shots are on the same side:
Becuase of this, i made sure that i always filmed on the left of the character, this was to keep the 180 degree rule, and i later found out while filming on the right that my shadow was captured on film.

So due to the continuity task, i would have made alot of errors in my film regarding continuity, i would have had my showdow in the shot - which would of mde the footage unuseable. and the 180 degree rule works also

also thanks to the first continuity task i can not edit footage in order and not make the shots jump, and is good and effective.

No comments: